Schwinn AC Sport Bike–With the first production bike designed specifically for indoor cycling, Schwinn set the standard for an industry. With the AC Sport, we’ve taken it to a whole new level. Riders experience enhanced comfort with adjustable seat slides and handlebars, and durable stretch pads. A product of input from hundreds of users, cycling instructors and fitness buyers, this innovative bike belongs in a class by itself – but your riders will definitely want it in theirs.
AC Sport Bike Standard Features:
- Carbon Blue™ durable toothed drive train provides an Authentic Cycling experience
- Magnetic Resistance Brake for zero drive train maintenance
- Optional 4iiii crank arm powermeter delivers accurate strain gauge power feedback to help riders train harder and smarter.
- Optional Echelon2 Console provides immediate feedback to help riders train with results
- Morse Taper pedals for increased durability and reliability
- Schwinn Fit System enables versatile seat and handlebar adjustments for refined positioning
- Frame Finish – E-Coated & Powder Coated Steel
- Front transport wheels making it easy to move the unit
- Recommended User Height: 4’11” to 6’8″.
- Length: 43 in (110 cm)
- Width: 20 in (51 cm)
- Height: 50 (127 cm)
- User Weight Capacity: 350 lbs (159 kg)
Warranty Full Commercial (All facilities regardless of usage):
- Frame:10 years
- Parts: 2 years
- Labor 1 years