StairMaster 8 Series Freeclimber StairClimber Stepper – The 8 Series Freeclimber StairClimber by Stairmaster is a commercial-rated step machine with independent step motion used to increase heart rate and burn body fat during cardio exercise. Climbing is a challenge of endurance. And the high-intensity, short-duration workout of a StairMaster FreeClimber is unbeatable. Featuring a wide range of programming options in a small footprint, the Free Climber stair climber (formerly called the SC5) is a powerful addition to your workout when used both as part of your circuit training programs or alone. Speed control buttons allow you to increase or decrease the intensity of stepping action at any time during your workout. And with a space-saving design that fits in just 2′ x 4′ of floor space, you can place this step machine in any room in your home.
Stepper Design Features:
- Easy-to-read LCD console displays time, interval timer, level (1-20), heart rate, calories, floors climbed, floors per minute, watts, METs and workout profile
- 10 programmed workouts include Quick Start, Manual, Fat Burner, Calorie Burner, Intervals, Bell-Shaped, Build, Mystery Challenge, Steady, and Heart Rate Zone Trainer.
- Fitness tests include Multi-stage CPAT Fire Fit Test and WFI Test
- Smooth stepping action comes from the electronically controlled alternator with chain drive that precisely controls the pedal descent allowing a wide range of users to exercise smoothly within their comfort zones.
- Quieter step design improves fluidity of stepping motion and provides added cushion for joints.
- One-piece soft pedals offer the ultimate in stepping comfort.
- Handrails are ergonomically designed, which means users experience a natural movement that minimizes impact.
- Independent pedal geometry with four-bar linkage keeps pedals level ensuring a safe, biomechanically correct movement.
- Contact Heart Rate sensors on upper handrails.
- Polar compatible telemetry heart rate monitoring. Chest strap not included.
- Console Accessories include reading rack, dual water bottle holders and accessory tray.
- Additional Features include integrated service light and personal fan.
- Frame Color: Hammertone Black steel frame finish
- Step range: 1″ to 14″ (2.5cm to 36cm)
- Step rate: 26 to 174 steps per minute
- Power requirements: Input Voltage 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz 100 VA
- Maximum user weight: 350 lbs (159 kg)
- Product dimensions: 43″ L x 27″ W x 68″ H (109cm L x 68cm W x 173cm H)
- Machine weight: 155 lbs (70 kg)
- Carton dimensions: 45.8″ L x 29.8″ W x 38.9″ H (116.3cm L x 75.7cm W x 98.9cm H)
- Carton weight: 178 lbs (81 kg)
- Shipping dimensions (on pallet): 48″ L x 48″ W x 60″ H (Freight Shipping Class 175)
- Shipping weight: 349 lbs.
- Frame: 15 years
- Parts: 3 years
- Labor and Wear Items: 1 year