The StairMaster StepMill 3 (SM3) is designed after its “big brother” StepMill GAUNTLET, providing users with the same high-intensity workout and exceptional experience but in a more compact, space-friendly unit for those with space limitations. The StepMill 3 offers the core mechanics of our commercial model wrapped in a stylish look and enhanced functionality to create a “high reward” next-generation experience for light commercial and home use. If you’re looking to burn calories, lose weight and strengthen and tone major muscle groups, stair climbing provides astounding results. If you’re willing to put in the work, it provides the results!
- Maximize your cardio efforts – Stair climbing raises your heart rate immediately. By lifting your body weight with every step, strength training is naturally built in.
- Low Impact and High Calorie Burn – Moving your body weight uphill burns calories faster than just about any other cardio activity. High work levels are attained at very low speeds – for example, climbing at 1mph is similar to running at 4mph on flat ground.
- Increase Core Muscle Strength – Maintaining balance engages core muscles with every step.
- Tone and Sculpt Your Entire Lower Body – High repetitions are famous for building lean muscle and burning fat.
- Easy-to-read blue backlit LCD console displays time, watts, calories, heart rate, level (1-20), floors/minute, segment time, floors climbed and workout profile.
- 10 programmed workouts include Quick Start, Manual, Steady, Mystery Challenge, Build, Bell Shaped, Calorie Burner, Fat Burner, Heart Rate Zone Trainer and Heart Rate Intervals.
- Training goal can be set by Time Goal (5-180 minutes), Calories Goal (50-999 calories) or Floors Goal (7-999 floors).
- Built-in reading rack keeps reading material at the perfect viewing angle.
- Revolving staircase with six 6″ (15.2 cm) high and 9″ (22.9 cm) deep steps duplicates the workout of real stair climbing.
- Staircase revolves at speeds varying from 26 to 162 steps per minute.
- Smooth stepping action comes from the electronically controlled magnetic braking system with a durable chain drive that precisely controls the pedal descent allowing a wide range of users to exercise smoothly within their comfort zones.
- Large oversized handrails are padded and ergonomically designed for a comfortable grip and support.
- Convenient water bottle holder helps keep you hydrated and allows easy access without interfering with workout space.
- Injection-molded plastic shrouding with modern color scheme.
- Heart rate contact pulse grips on the handlebars to conveniently provide feedback throughout workout.
- Heart rate receiver built into console for Polar compatible telemetry heart rate monitoring (chest strap transmitter not included).
- Automatic safety stop sensor located at the base of the steps that will stop the stairs immediately when triggered.
- Front transport wheels make moving unit easy.
- Requires a minimum ceiling height of 8 feet (244 cm) for safety clearance
- Product Dimensions (assembled): 46″ L x 29″ W x 73″ H (117cm L x 74cm W x 185cm H)
- Product Weight: 223 lbs (101 kg)
- Shipping Dimensions (carton only): 48.4″ L x 30.3″ W x 41.3″ H (123cm L x 77cm W x 105cm H)
- Shipping Weight (carton only): 298 lbs
- Shipping Dimensions (carton on pallet): 49″ L x 48″ W x 47″ H (Freight Shipping Class 175)
- Shipping Weight (carton on pallet): 373 lbs.
- Power Requirements: 110V
- Input Voltage: 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz 100 VA
- Certifications: CE, UL, ETL, FCC, EN957, EN957-8
- Max User Weight: 275 lbs. (125 kg)
Light Commercial Warranty:
- Frame: 10 year
- Mechanical Parts: 2 years
- Electronic Parts: 1 year
- Labor and Wear Items: 1 year