Hoist Fitness RevMaster Pro Cycling Bike:HOIST® LeMond® Series exercise bikes are designed in partnership with three-time Tour de France champion, Greg LeMond. Built for use in commercial or home settings, the next generation LeMond RevMaster offers you some great upgrades to the classic model. For maximum riding comfort, the narrower crank design replicates the geometry of a great road bike. New Cam handles and increased adjustment ranges to seat and handlebars create the best custom fit available and gives you greater muscle involvement. The 4-way microfit also lets you cycle in an upright position or stretched out and low, which is ideal for triathletes. Improved corrosion resistance by using aluminum components and a 2 piece bottom bracket cartridge make the RevMaster Pro even easier to maintain and service – with most components pre-assembled
RevMaster Pro Cycling Bike Standard Features:
- Secured seat clamp: Bottom seat post lock keeps users from sliding seat post completely off the bike for added safety and security.
- The RevMaster frame is made using a 17 step manufacturing process for quality and durability.
- Next Generation X-Frame: Gives you a better ride and allows easy access to all seat, height and handlebar adjustments. Plus – new Bottom bracket cartridge has a 2 piece design for modular service.
- Cam Handles: Comfortable and easy to use, offers quicker adjustments without the hassle of pop-pins and threaded handles.
- More Adjustment Ranges: Allows a better fit with more comfort.
- Improved Corrosion Resistance: New Aluminum components.
- Fender With Integrated Brake Assembly: Provides improved braking and doubles as a moisture guard.
- Kevlar Belt: A Kevlar belt instead of a chain. The result is a smooth and QUIET ride. Our belt never needs to be replaced due to stretch, or oiled like the chain bikes.
- Brake and Resistance: Designed for ease of use, the resistance knob adjusts easily. Just turn the knob to adjust (increase or decrease) the intensity of your workout. By simply pressing down on the same knob, the braking system activates quickly and safely. Micro turn adjustment allows for smooth, safe transitions to higher intensity levels.
- Custom Cranks: Strong BMX custom cranks & bottom bracket designed to withstand greater force loads then conventional bikes.
- Easy to switch seat options: Post will accommodate personal preferences.
- Pedals: Equipped with dual-sided pedals featuring both SPD clips and toe clip cages
RevMaster Pro Cycling Bike Assembled Dimensions:
- Length: 42 in
- Width: 23 in
- Height: 46 in
- Product Weight: 143 lbs
Warranty Full Commercial (All facilities regardless of usage):
- Frame:10 years
- Parts:5 years